2 weeks until GiveNOLA Day!
Since opening in September 2011, CCC has served over 1,600 clients within our 4 focus areas: disaster recovery, technical assistance, social services, and economic development. In addition, CCC has particularly focused more on community adaptation and resilience due to climate change, environmental shifts, and the State Coastal Master Plan, to provide economic development programs, outreach, and education to clients across the region to better engage coastal residents and businesses in critical decision-making processed at the parish, state, and regional level. Just last year, CCC's staff has supported approximately 800 coastal entrepreneurs and their families in all four service areas, listed below:
● Business Technical Assistance- In 2018, CCC staff serviced 500 clients and helped open 5 new businesses, which created 19 new jobs;
● Economic Development- In 2018, CCC staff serviced 136 clients in this area. Provided immigration-related programming to 147 clients, which 26 clients became U.S. citizens;
● Social Services- In 2018, CCC staff serviced 372 clients;
● Continuing Disaster Assistance- In 2018, CCC staff assisted 239 clients in this service area.
To learn more about last year impact, please visit CCC's GiveNOLA Day page.
This year, CCC hopes to raise $10,000 to support our client services. Your generous donation will allow CCC and staff to continue servicing these clients in the community. This is a ONE DAY OPPORTUNITY to make a BIG difference! You can either make a donation at any time on Tuesday, May 7th or start to schedule a donation online from Wednesday, May 1st through Monday, May 6th by visiting GiveNOLA.org.
How can you make a donation?
On Tuesday, May 7th, 2019, you can:
1. Donate online at https://givenola.org/coastal-communities-consulting-inc;
2. Call the Greater New Orleans Foundation at 504.598.4663 for a team member to take down your credit card information and process your gift online;
3. Go to CCC’s office or call the office at 504.393.0066, if you don’t have access to a computer or need assistance to make a donation.
*CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ONLY *DONATIONS BEGIN AT $10.00 *100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE
We thank you for your support thus far and we look forward to that continued support with this fundraiser as well in the future.